Love your liver
Love Your Liver is a unique concentrated combination of synergistic herbs designed to protect, detox and increase efficiency of liver function and help the kidneys to cope.
Our liver is one of the essential and most important organs in the body, performing hundreds of functions essential to life. A healthy liver is necessary for good health.
The detoxing of harmful substances is one of the most important liver functions Yet, due to an ever-increasing toxic load from food, alcohol, drugs and environment the liver is under more and more pressure, thereby putting a strain on the kidneys as well.
Ingredients and benefits
- Milk Thistle (Silymarin) is well known as a liver protector and detoxer. It increases Glutathione which is a major detoxifying agent in the liver.
- Taraxacum is also well known for its use in treating liver and kidney disease especially:
- Phyllanthus Niruri lesser known, but well researched for its benefits for liver and kidneys. It is said to be as good as or even better than Milk Thistle at liver protection and is also good for:
- dissolving stones in the kidneys.
- It is also used to treat Malaria and inflammation.
- Andrographis is better known in the east for its wide range of benefits for the liver kidneys and immune system. It also is as effective as milk thistle at protecting the liver and is used for:
- colds and flu
- Schisandra is an adaptogen with a wide range of benefits for the whole system. It is particularly good for:
- stress conditions
- a potent antioxidant with an impressive range of health benefits, including being:
- cholesterol benefits
- bile regulation
- increasing glutathione in the liver and kidneys
- Eclipta Alba:
- Increases Glutathione, acts as a tonic and protects the liver.
This information is provided for educational purposes only. All medical conditions must be diagnosed and treated by a qualified health professional. No medical claims are made.