Fulvic Acid Detox Nutrients
Modern food deficiencies require Fulvic Acid Detox Nutrients
Modern farming methods have reduced the amount of fulvic acid available in foods, to negligible amounts, leading to nutritional deficiencies, and as a result, to a host of diseases.
60 in stock
Fulvic Acid readily chelates to and absorbs chemicals and toxins, converts them into organic form and helps the body eliminate them through the normal channels, with little or no adverse symptoms.
It is invaluable in preventing toxins from being reabsorbed or causing problems during detox programmes thereby eliminating symptoms like headaches, brain fog and fatigue.
MSM is an antioxidant and helps alkalize the system, preventing excess acidity during detoxing.
Emblica Off. is one of the best ayurvedic rejuvenative herbs with many beneficial properties.
Source of Fulvic Acid: Humic Acid
Humic Acid is extracted from ancient organic deposits which were formed long before there was pollution or man-made chemicals. A large part of Humic acid is comprised of Fulvic Acid.
Fulvic Acid is created at plant roots and its main function is to convert inorganic minerals and nutrients into organic form so that they can be utilised by the plant. It is one substance without which there would be no plant, animal or human life on earth.
Fulvic Acid then also actively transports the nutrients into the cells of the plant. It can perform the same functions in the human body.
Benefits of Fulvic Acid
By supplementing our diet with Fulvic Acid we can benefit from the following well researched effects.
- Fulvic Acid has been called “the giver of life”. It is one of the best electrolytes known and is able to restore electrical potential to our cells. Disease and electronic pollution decreases our electrical potential and therefore our efficient functioning and wellbeing.
- Fulvic Acid makes minerals and trace elements readily available to our cells by converting them into organic form. Minerals and trace elements are essential for the assimilation of vitamins in the body.
- Fulvic Acid converts toxins like herbicides, pesticides and heavy metals into bio-chemically active form, allowing the body to safely utilise or excrete them.
- Fulvic Acid makes nutrients more absorbable by increasing enzyme production and efficiency, as well as actively transporting nutrients into the cells.
- Fulvic Acid stimulates metabolism and increases oxygen availability, making it useful for weight loss and sports activities.
- Fulvic Acid increases metabolism of DNA and RNA speeding up repair and healing mechanisms of the body.
- Fulvic Acid is a bi-directional Super Antioxidant able to neutralise free radicals in any form, acting as either a donor or receptor. It also protects the body from radiation.
- Fulvic Acid boosts and regulates the immune system, acting as an immunomodulator. It has also been described as antiviral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and is said to arrest food poisoning within minutes.
- Fulvic Acid has a potent anti-inflammatory effect and can be used safely internally or externally.
All in all, Fulvic Acid is a truly remarkable substance, essential for our health and wellbeing.
DOWNLOAD the 38-page PDF for additional information on Humic and Fulvic Substances.
For information purposes only. No medical claims are made for this product.