Bones – Joints – Muscles – Tendons
- Bone fractures
- Joint pain/injury/degeneration
- Muscle pain/degeneration/wasting,
84 in stock
Cissus has been used traditionally in Ayurvedic medicine to heal a number of conditions, including:
- bone fractures
- skin infections
- eye diseases
- menstrual irregularity
- and hemorrhoids, to name a few.
Research has confirmed its efficacy in the above as well as in:
- heart disease prevention
- preventing or even reversing bone degeneration in osteoporosis, and
- healing sports injuries to muscles and tendons.
Used in Ayurveda as an adaptogen and vitality tonic, Ashwagandha is also beneficial for muscular/skeletal problems.
Extracted from turmeric, Curcumin is a very potent natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
Extracted from Black Pepper, it increases the bioavailability of the other ingredients by up to 2000%.
Combines well with Veganessen and Magnesium Solution.
This information is for educational purposes only. Any diagnosis or treatment should be done by health professionals.